Wednesdays and Fridays from 7.30pm | Sundays 8-9am
(session length depends on age)
Events and Competitions
Watch this space for more details
Neston Swimming Club – Notice of Annual General Meeting
15th October 2019
NESTON SWIMMING CLUB (“the CLUB”)
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 20th November 2019 at 7.45pm
Community Room, Neston Recreation Centre
To all members of Neston Swimming Club (“the Club”).
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Receive the reports of the Chairman, the Coaching team, and the Club Treasurer;
- To consider the appointment of an Independent Examiner for the next year;
- To elect the Officers and other members of the Committee;
- To consider and adopt the proposed new Club Constitution;
- To decide on any resolutions that have been submitted to the Club Secretary;
- To discuss any other business notified to the Club Secretary.
Nominations for the Officers and other members of the Committee should be made on the Nomination forms provided (see tab below) and must be received by the Club Secretary by no later than Midnight on Wednesday 30th October 2019. The officers of the Committee are Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and Membership Secretary. Four other Club members can also be nominated.
Any resolutions or other general proposals to be proposed or considered at the Annual General Meeting must be received by the Club Secretary by no later than Midnight on Wednesday 30th October 2019.
By Order of the Club Committee
Half Term Holiday @ Neston Swimming Club